FS: Shimano STX-RC MC33 170mm Chromica Crankset NOW SOLD

paul.r.davis

Dirt Disciple
Brand new bronze-finish 1995 Chromica STX-RC Triple Crankset.

42T Alloy
32T Steel
22T Steel

58 + 94mm BCD

170mm Chromica-plated alloy Square Taper Cranks

£35 posted or £32 collected from Wokingham.

Back on sale after 2 timewasters off here.

Pix on request by email.

I appreciate I have no history on here, so check me out as PaulD on STW.

paul.r.davisAThotmail.co.uk

Pictures have been sent.

Postage to Portugal would add £3 making it £38 Paypal gift.

I hope they are what you seek.

PaulD

Typical...I give up my hopes of finding certain MC33 parts and the project and then this comes up!

Re: FS: Shimano STX-RC MC33 170mm Chromica Crankset Brand n

paul.r.davis":1fgi71jn said:
Back on sale after 2 timewasters off here.

Uh, for the benefit of others, could you confirm that expressing an interest and requesting the pics as offered does not constitute a waste of your valuable time?

I appreciate I have no history on here, so check me out as PaulD on STW.

they may see things differently over there, I suppose.
good luck with the sale.
:?

Timewaster is someone who wants pictures, sees the item is brand new and then decides he cannot afford the asking price clearly written in the advert.

Or wants second dibs, then within 24 hours has spent the money elsewhere and so cannot afford it when offered after the first person bails out.

Just so you know....

I can see you're miffed, but a set of pedals came up after this which I've been after for a while and was a great deal, so I had to unfortunately prioritise as I don't have a endless pot of cash. I have done this before and had it done to me and its not great I agree, but If you want a dead cert sale pre payment then use ebay (still not dead dead cert though unfortunately), or state first pays wins and forget dibs.

I was going to see if you wanted to pick this up as a freebie given your local, hopefully doing us both a favour.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

t,

Sorry to have dragged you into clownfish's guilt.

Equally sorry that I cannot use the lovely frame you are offering.

I am sure the crankset will sell, probably here in the next few days or I will ebay it.

Thanks again...PaulD

Back