FS: Ritchey steel frame (M) - SS / hack [SOLD]

Jbiker

Dirt Disciple
After many years of sterling service braving rain and snow as my single speed commuter hack, it's time to say cheerio to my trusty Ritchey.

This is a Ritchey steel frame, Tange tubing I believe, which has been polished and laquered. It has a Pace logo on (which was there when I bought it in ~'95), but it isn't a Pace. It is a Ritchey.

Size is basically a medium. Seat tube 17" c2c, and Top tube 22.5" c2c.

It isn't in a lovely condition. It has a ding on the top tube (see photo), and has surface rust, esp at the bottom bracket-chain stay area. However a good wire-wooling and a coat of laquer would make it great again.

£20 + postage. NOW SOLD
Comes with the red ano FSA headset (1"1/8 ).

The Ritchey triple butted forks are for sale separately. No, the Syncros seat post you can spy isn't for sale, that's going into my new Unicoi!

Attachments

• P5030034_resize.JPG
    P5030034_resize.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 570
  • P5030033_resize.JPG
    P5030033_resize.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 570
  • P5030025_resize.JPG
    P5030025_resize.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 570
Im no ritchy expert, but there were a lot of people using ritchy drop outs. So may not actually be a ritchey. That said for £20 who cares :)

JeRkY - thanks, I wasn't aware. Don't want to fall foul of any trade descriptions issues, so happy to say this is a steel frame with Ritchey drop outs. As you say - priced to sell (hopefully)

Deejay - it's an 'MJ cycles' stem. Think I must have picked it up from ebay. It's got about 60mm of reach, and as you can see, about 45deg lift! Great for getting up close & personal with the controls.
Yours for UKP 10 + postage.

Jules

Back