FS: Pace RC37 forks - SOLD

grayham

Dirt Disciple
Pace RC37 double crown forks for sale.

I bought them second hand some time around 2001 or 2002 I think. Used them for a few months, then replaced them with some longer travel single crown forks. Since then they've been sat in my shed doing nothing. When I last used them they worked fine, but given how long they've been sat idle, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd benefit from a service.

As you can see, the previous owner removed the stickers, and I never bothered to either replace them or clean up the legs, so there's some residue there that looks a bit scruffy. Looks much messier in the photos than in real life, and should clean up fine though if you could be arsed.

The steerer is 221mm long (measured right to the bottom of the lower crown lip, or 202mm measured to the crown race seating point.

Looking for £80 plus postage.

Attachments

• P1020611.JPG
    P1020611.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,425
  • P1020614.JPG
    P1020614.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,425
  • P1020617.JPG
    P1020617.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 1,425
Well, they go up and down when I squish them, but I haven't fitted them to a bike and ridden them.

I'm pretty sure that they were designed to go up and down when squished... so in a sense that's a yes!

Are you interested in them?

RC37's

Wow! That's a good price!

I've got these on my FSR Elite and I truly believe these were freeride forks before anyone had even come up with the term 'freeride'!!

Also got my Hope MK1 mechanicals fitted to them. Yep, MK1 cable activated and still have a few of the aluminium disks.....yes, aluminium! Don't last too long though! Have a hankering to make some carbon ones for giggles!!

Anyway enough of my rambling.....good luck with the sale! Almost tempted myself for spares but Pace are pretty good at helping out folks with the old equipment.....Hope too.

John

hey mate, very intrested in these forks would you take 70 inc postage will pay straight away they are going to a good haome , many thanks tom

Hi there, sorry - I somehow managed to not notice your post at the time! Was just going to re-advertise them. Are you still interested? If so, please PM / email me.

Thanks.

Back