FS - Moots YBB ti softail

hello mate. not sure what this one tells you as the saddle height can obviously be changed to suit rider, but for my inside leg of 31" ive got the c/bb to saddle top at 28 and half inches.

as for mid point standover, i make that from ground to mid point of sloping top tube 31 and a half inches. hope that helps you :)

cheers

Thanks for those dimensions. (I do understand that saddles can go up and down, just that comparing with my usual perch height allows me to visualise the saddle to 'bars vertical difference and the overall bulk!)

It's very close to my 853 Kili - and part of why I hardly ever ride that is I think that it just feels too big, so I think I'll pass. Sorry - for both of us, it's a lovely looking bike and a good price. Just that to spend a grand I'd really need to think it perfect!

GLWS.

Moots

Hi,

If You decide to split the components of the bike, and sell them separately, I might be interested on the seatpost.

Cheers

sadexpunk":9lqzdj1g said:
im in lincoln mate.

thanks for the info. unfortunately chus took exception at me being a little cautious about him and has told me to forget it.

cheers

Thats a pity, I'm going to Asturias later this year - could have delivered it for free! :LOL:

Thanks guys for your words...

andyz":1kerozwg said:
Thats a pity, I'm going to Asturias later this year - could have delivered it for free! :LOL:

When are you coming here?
:D :D :D

Maybe we should talk again, sadexpunk...

Chus

chusma":3u26xzfs said:
Thanks guys for your words...

andyz":3u26xzfs said:

When are you coming here?
:D :D :D

Maybe we should talk again, sadexpunk...

Chus

PM'd :D

only just seen this reply, sorry.

chus, ive just emailed you about what parts youd like to choose. if the bike can be delivered for free, thatd be great :)

have you looked into doing it that way chus?

cheers

Back