FS: lots of weight weenie parts!

KK single ring: can't seem to find anything out about this, could you enlighten me at all, who makes them etc. :? Looks nice in the pic (for the secret, not-yet-admitted-to project :shock:) :)

elPedro666":37ewp7yw said:
KK single ring: can't seem to find anything out about this, could you enlighten me at all, who makes them etc. :? Looks nice in the pic (for the secret, not-yet-admitted-to project :shock:) :)

Something I bought in Italy as a spare and never used... the only makers marking is the KK logo. It's about 1.5 - 2mm thicker than any other middle chainring I've used, so should be stiff and a bit bash resistant if you're running a single ring. The teeth will fit 9sp chain and there are no shift pins or ramps. Anodizing seems pretty thick. Er, not much else to say... that's all I know!

red_riviera":3qybmbah said:
elPedro666":3qybmbah said:
Four gold bolts, five gold chainring bolts & one chainstay protector please :)

Is a tenner alright? If you can let me know your PP address I'll get it over to you ASAP...

Cheers,
Pete

Sold! Check your PMs ;)

Forgot to post up that they all arrived lickety spit - barely a fitting mark on the ano, cheers! :cool:

I'm still pondering the ring as it's for a project that still doesn't have cranks yet (actually for the project that doesn't exist...), so I'm bound to end up mismatched! :roll:

Back