FS: Litespeed Ocoee and SIDs

Slimtim

Retro Guru
I built it, rode and then found out it's a bit too big.

I have now built another frame up and need to get give my bank account some loving so this frame has got to go.

It is a 1998 Litespeed Ocoee (23.25" toptube) which is in really good condition including the original decals. BB threads are perfect. It has the assymetric stay design and was built by Lynskeys (I have got the spelling wrong!). It comes with the original Litespeed seatpost clamp.

I will include a set of red Rock Shox SID Hydra Air forks (from 2001) and an Ritchey headset which is more modern (it is a used item that is very slightly notched - you don't notice then the bike is built up tho).

The fork will take discs and I can also include a Brake Therapy type torsion bar disc brake adapter for the rear. The Ocoee frame has rear V brake bosses/posts which appear to be removeable.

I spent a lot of time looking for this frame and it is lovely.

£425 posted in the UK for all parts mentioned.

Mark

The toptube is 23.25" centre to centre.

The frame's geometry is slightly sloping and therefore the dimension non this tube is misleading in terms of comparing frame sizes. For what its worth the c-t on the seat tube is 19". At the time the frame was made, Ocoees came in seven sizes. This one is the second largest and would suit a rider 5ft10 upwards.

Best regards

Tim

Hi, I'd be interested in the torsion bar rear disc mount if you'll sell sep or if whoever buys the frame doesn't want it...

Cheers, Andrew

Hello

The frameset is for sale.

Hopefully I have managed to attach a picture of how the frame looked when built up by the previous owner!

I also built it up with XTR/XT and Crossmax wheels - it is very light indeed, especially with the SIDs.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Tim

Attachments

• Ocoee lo res.jpg
    Ocoee lo res.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 1,615
Still for Sale

Hi Tim,

Stumbled across your old classified. Is the frame still for sale by any chance?

Thanks,

Back