FS: Kona seatclamp and FSA headset £10 w. FREE KONA FRAME

finbar

Retro Guru
***PROVISIONALLY SOLD***

The frame ic cracked at the rear driveside dropout :(

Should be a pretty simple job to weld it up. I toyed with the idea of using it as an opportunity to put horizontal dropouts on but i bought a different frame in the end.

18" from centre of BB to top of seattube, 21.75" actual TT length. Comes with a seatpost (slightly bent), seatclamp, FSA XLII red ano headset with all bits incl. crown race. Also there's an Octalink BB in the frame which i skinned my knuckles trying to get out and gave up. Got the non-drive side cup out and that isn't included. The BB is still smooth.

£10 collected from SW Sheffield. I will post it at cost if no-one can pick up, but i'd prefer collection.

DSCN1083.jpg

DSCN1090.jpg

DSCN1091.jpg

DSCN1089.jpg

Things i need for possible swaps: 400mm *27.2mm layback seatpost, or a 100mm non-OS stem. Both need to be black and non-ugly.

Kona Frame

Hi there,

Would it be possible to post it to Dublin Ireland? Obviously I'll cover the costs of postage + the £10 for the headset ?

If thats too much hassle I understand.

Thanks,
Ciaran,

LongboardSi":11i5uymd said:
or if not I'll collect...

Si F

Si, did you have an Orange frame off me a month or so ago? I thought you said you had too many frames then! :D

It's all yours if you want it though - sorry to others, but as it's only a tenner i'd rather avoid the hassle of posting & get rid of it all together in one lot...

I'd like to register interest too and can pick up as well.

Might be able to sort out a stem and seat post if you're still after them.

finbar":1xhppnm2 said:
LongboardSi":1xhppnm2 said:

Si F

Si, did you have an Orange frame off me a month or so ago? I thought you said you had too many frames then! :D

It's all yours if you want it though - sorry to others, but as it's only a tenner i'd rather avoid the hassle of posting & get rid of it all together in one lot...

Yes I did. (it's almost up and running too). I've still got too many frames! (so one more won't hurt)

PM coming.

Si F

LongboardSi":bkjrphsz said:
finbar":bkjrphsz said:
LongboardSi":bkjrphsz said:

Si F

Yes I did. (it's almost up and running too). I've still got too many frames! (so one more won't hurt)

PM coming.

Si F

Si, Any of those frames for sale? 18" or 19"?

thanks

Back