FS: Early Jeff Jones Titanium H Bars <Sold>

clunker

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
In good condition set of Jeff Jones H bars. The bars are the original design that Jeff hand made himself before demand for the bar design meant that he had to outsource the work.

The bars are around five years old and have a clamping diameter of 25.4mm. I was running the bars with a 31.8mm stem using a shim. I am including a used 25.4mm to 31.8mm shim to allow you to run the bars with either stem clamp size.

Jeff was quite happy running his bars with the shim, this is how he himself rode the original design bars before his current design with a 31.8mm centre diameter was released.

The bars measure as follows:

- Max width 27" or 69cm
- Central clamping tube 17" or 43cm
- Depth from front of bar end to the back of the bar end 8" or 20cm
- Length of the complete side tube 12" or 30c
- Length of bar behind the centre tube 6" or 15 cm
- Length of bar in front of centre tube 6" or 15cm

The centre section of the bar has some remnant loctite residue from where the 31.8mm shims were positioned from when I last used the bar. I have tried to carefully remove most of the residue with some WD40 and a rag. I suspect that whoever buys the bars will run them with a modern 31.8mm stem so will probably loctite the supplied shims in place anyway so I did not get too carried away when trying to remove it entirely.

The current titanium H bar design sells for £400 and is not made by Jeff anymore.

£175 Posted SOLD

Back