FS: Diamond Back Axis-R TT

typhoon

Old School Hero
:cry: As the joyful new year brings not only rain and wind, but redundancy also.. :evil: ..my dilemma as to use or not use the Axis is resolved...it has to go to a loving home.
18" Diamond Back Axis-r TT....1996/97
8-spd XT pods, v-brakes, rear mech
LX chainset and f-mech
Titec Enduro 141 bars
Original grips, chain, brake pads, cables, wheels.etc.
Tyres..Panaracer Duster II F 1.95
......ONLY NON-ORIGINAL PARTS: Stem...got the original
Seatpost...original thrown out by mistake!! Forks...got the original unmarked and uncut rigid forks, along with the original as-new headset.
Currently fitted with Sid Team forks and hope headset.
I bought this a few months back, and it had had only a handful of rides...less than 40-odd miles total, and has never seen rain or mud.
When i got it, i stripped it totally then put it back together better than new with every mounting cleaned then greased.
I've ridden it once for 15 miles on the road, in the dry.
Put the Sid's on at Xmas ...but have not been able to bring myself to take it outside in the shitty weather!! Instead, it has spent a few evenings being lovingly looked at whilst having a few shots of whiskey!...and polished yet again!!
Anyway..supplied with all original parts..for what I paid..£300; If anyone wishes, i can leave the Sid's and Hope as fitted plus original parts for £350.. :(
I dont want to post it, so arranged pick-up in the general vicinity of Bristol / South West / South wales etc...or, I will be at the Bristol retro jumble @ Mud Dock cycles 2nd Feb midday.....PS: Not interested in splitting i'm afraid..it's too good for that.
DSC01816.jpg

DSC01817-1.jpg

DSC01819-1.jpg

DSC01818-1.jpg

DSC01820-1.jpg

DSC01823-1.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

DSC01822-1.jpg

[/img]
..more pics at my post in Readers Bikes..go to page 3, half way down list..

Hi dude, sorry to hear about your dilemma, I'd have the sids if they don't go with the frame?

Martin

:cry: Cheers..gonna wait awile to see if it's taken as is..otherwise get back to you re. Sid's by monday...thanx for looking :)

:roll: Didnt realise Diamond Back's are so unpopular!! Only joking....going to take it to Bristol bike jumble anyway if anyone wants a look-offer-etc...but after it will go back to original and onto e-bay i'm afraid, but with a high reserve! Thanx for looking everyone :)

Back