FS: Curve, GripShift, Ritchey, Sachs, Kona (off '96 Kilauea)

jaknudsen

Dirt Disciple
Hi!

Been lurking here for a while, finally got to register. Sorry to make my first post a sales one, but when it's this site's fault I got the stuff in the first place, I reckon it's ok ;)

To ease possible worries caused by newbie transactions, I've got a good eBay record over the last four years: http://myworld.ebay.com/jaknudsen and been a member of Norway's largest MTB forum for a good five years: http://terrengsykkel.no/ubb/ubbthreads. ... &User=5983

Recently got a 1996 Kilauea I plan to spec with period XT or XTR, hence I have to let some of the original stuff go. The parts are in a less than perfect condition, but everything is thoroughly cleaned and degreased.

Curve cantilevers and brake levers, complete bar for the barrel adjustment screw of one of the levers, comes with period Kool Stop pads with a lot of wear left. £30 shipped in Europe.

GripShift SRT-600 3x8, very good condition, with cables. £25 shipped in Europe.

Sachs front derailleur, bottom pull 28.6mm, very good condition. £10 shipped in Europe.

Ritchey Logic Expert bar ends, quite a few scratches on one of them. £10 shipped in Europe.

Kona Dog Collar, a little wear due to cable gnaw. £10 shipped in Europe.

Kona cable hanger for P2 fork, don't know if the retroreflector attached to it is original. No scuffs visible on the hanger when mounted on the fork. £5 shipped in Europe.

(the yellow residue which can be seen on some of the pics is lint from the crappy Pedro's towel I used for cleaning)

Of course, shipping can be combined if you're interested, the minimum shipping fee from Norway is around £4 for a sub 100g item.

Thanks for looking! :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I do, and it's in pretty good condition. However, I'm only swapping it for a XTR M950 44/32/22 ;) (or an offer I can't refuse)

Cantis, cable hanger and dog collar gone, and I've got an offer on the gripshifts. Front mech and bar ends still available!

Back