FS- Cotic Soul frame, DT Swiss XMC130, Shockpost

Would have had myself but I have reserved one of the new 2010 Souls in Orange. Should be coming in the next few weeks. Did you remove the headbadge yourself and if so, why?

Trevor.

Thorpie":v443b2na said:
Would have had myself but I have reserved one of the new 2010 Souls in Orange. Should be coming in the next few weeks. Did you remove the headbadge yourself and if so, why?

Trevor.

I bought a solid silver headbadge from Jen Green for it. Standard headbadge is now re-fitted.

cotic soul + DT forks

If still for sale would you take £625 for both frame and fork posted - my max budget

Re: cotic soul + DT forks

auldain":29rvr0hr said:
If still for sale would you take £625 for both frame and fork posted - my max budget

You have a PM. We will talk some more about your offer.

Thorpie":2wympcah said:

Trevor.

Maybe because it looked crap...seriously nice frame regardless of graphics though.

Looks like there's a buyer...saved my bacon lol

Final bump. If it's still here by 20:00hrs tonight I'm putting it back together and keeping it. ;)

Keep it please lol

Seriously though, not sure why you'd want to get rid of this bike anyway...got to be one of the best steel (affordable) hardtails on teh market right now

Back