FS - All original 1994 Roberts White Spider/ Dogs Bolx

psychlist

Devout Dirtbag
After much heart searching I've decided to sell this as I'm now a died-in-the-wool roadie and I'd rather this went to someone who will cherish it.

Except for the handlebar grips this is exactly as it was built for me in 1994 by Chas Roberts - it has been little used for ten years - so is a real time capsule. The frame has some chips to paintwork, but no structural damage - I only raced it a couple of times. It will need a full service -

Frame - Dogs Bolx front triangle mated to White Spider rear (for comfort) - top tube (horizontal) about 57cm, seat tube BB to top 50cm (I'm 1.82m tall).
Wheels - Mavic on Hope titanium hubs
Middleburn cranks
Pace chainrings, bars
Roberts stem
X-Lite seatpost and bar ends
Royce titanium bottom bracket
Onza pedals (I have spares but not sure if I have cleats)
XTR rear mech and XT front
XT thumbies (what else?)
Original Panaracer Smoke/ Dart tyres
Manitou 3 suspension fork (I have some spare rubber bungies for these)
Grey Flite titanium saddle
Blue alloy widgets throughout

Price - [on hold] £575 picked up from SW London. I have no idea how to value this so let me know if I'm totally out! I have no plans to split this very original bike!

P4073440.jpg

P4073441.jpg

P4073442.jpg

P4073443.jpg

P4073448.jpg

P4073447.jpg

P4073452.jpg

P4073450.jpg

P4073445.jpg

My, that's a delightful looking machine. Damn my empty bank account.

I'd start to claim dibs on bits if you were to split, but there isn't anything that I wouldn't want. :)

I'm sure someone will be along very soon to cherish it.

If I hadnt just finished spending more than that on my Roberts I would be all over it.

Just shown my wife the bike - she was more impressed by the dog rolling on it's back and playing in the first photo :oops:

Latest posts

Back