FS: 90's Orange P7

adam1330

Retro Newbie
I am looking to sell my mid 90's Orange P7. I think it's a 1995 frame (frame No: A94070155 if that helps). The frame is nickel plated, but has spots of surface rust on it. I have the original F7 fork, although it has a Rockshox Indy c fitted.
Cranks and rear mech are slightly newer Deore LX, brakes are Deore DX cantis (I think).
Brake levers and RF+ shifters are Deore XT, the ones where the shifter bolts to the brake lever.
Bars are purple anodised X-Lite X Country, the stem is unbranded and it has an adaptor to fit an ahead style stem to the old quill style headset.
Saddle is a Flite Ti, with some scuffs on the corners, seatpost is a Selcof, has some scratches from the frame though.
Wheels are in excellent condition, not many miles on them, Deore LX Parallax hubs with Mavic 261CD rims.

Loads of pictures here: www.westieweb.co.uk/p7
Have heard that this is the best place to sell retro stuff from STW.

£175
Collection preferred. (Gillingham, Kent)
E-Mail adam1330 at blueyonder dot co dot uk

A9407 was built in July 1994, so it figures that it would be a 1995 model. Nice looking bike, I'm guessing that it's a size 19 (measured to the top of the seat tube), would that be right?

I knew I'd forget to measure it when I was photographing it, but yes, I think it is. I shall have a measure tomorrow.
I can remember the day when I saw the advert for it in MBUK and knew I had to have one!

if you would post it then id probably buy this from you,
if i were you.... id split it up and sell it on here, you would get much more money for it ! :)
id buy the xt shifters from you.
cheers

I'll wait and see if Stedlocks wants the whole bike, and if not then maybe I'll split, but I might need everyone to be honest with me regarding parts prices because I haven't the foggiest what they are worth!!

Hi Adam, did you get my pm? I am interested and could pick it at the weekend (maybe earlier).... I've wanted a nickel p7 since god was a boy! I'll definatlely have it....

Back