FS: 1996 KLEIN ADROIT

75Denver

Dirt Disciple
This bike is a rider. It hasn't been hanging on a wall. With that in mind, it does have some wear and tear (as it should :D ). I listed this last weekend trying to trade up to a 21" Adroit or Attitude but haven't had any bites so I guess this one is finding a new home. Here are the specs:

1996 Klein Adroit Burgundy/Blue
20" (Medium)
Serial Number: 20X1295157
Shimano XT v-brakes w/ Klein Adapter
Sachs Power Grip Extreme shifter/Plasma rear derailleur
Mavic Crossland SUP rims
Judy SL fork
Flite Titanium saddle
Klein Death Grip tires 2.35x26 (sidewall cracking)

As I mentioned, this bike is just a bit too small for me. It has some corrosion and scratches (no dents) and is a perfect candidate as a daily rider. I'm aware this is not a "true" Adroit as it doesn't have the 2" down tube. To some, this may be an Attitude. To others, it's an Adroit. As I see it, it's a beautiful bike that deserves to be ridden but someone who appreciates USA made hand-built, ultra light, racing bike. If you're interested, please make a post saying you PM'd me and let's sort out the details. I'm willing to ship overseas if that's feasible but all shipping costs (domestic or foreign) are on the buyer. I have access to mtn bike boxes and will break it down, foam pad, and zip tie the bike for safe delivery. Asking price $1,500obo.

Pic Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/20679250@ ... otostream/

Attachments

• IMG_5128.JPG
    IMG_5128.JPG
    275.8 KB · Views: 1,182
Price look good to me if I had the cash I would buy it .....
Problem also would be us over here in Europe will get hit by the customs ...maybe an extra 15% if I remember correctly..

Re:

In Germany:

19% Tax on Price + Shipping

AND

14% Duties for complete bike (approx. 5% for bike parts).

In addition, shipping costs from US are usually rediculous. Canada is even more expensive.

Re:

Wow!! I had NO idea customs what that much!? So what would something like this need to be priced at in order to make it feasible for someone in your part of the world to purchase? Are we talking $1,000 (USD)?

Back