FS-1995 GT Zaskar Custom Build

Stevo69

Dirt Disciple
I haven't even had this bike long, and only ridden it twice but some kind soul decided to thieve the scooter I ride for work and rag the sh*t out of it and so needs must-the scooter needs a lot of work after recovery.
The frame is a 16", I don't know if these are rarer than the bigger ones but it was hard to find! Overall the bikes condition is great, there's the obvious heel scuffs, rack scuffs and a few scratches but it's an exellent survivor, in the awesome original transluscent purple paint. It has Judy XC's in very nice condition, Hope hubs that are damned close to NOS, Mavic 217's, XT group, Syncros bar, Kore elite stem, Flite Ti, USE pin, Middleburns etc. Basically the bike I wanted back in the day but couldn't afford. It rides lovely. I could split the bike on the fleabay for over £600 but what a hassle-so I thought I'd try it on here at £500. Dunno if I'm ballpark at the price, please let me know...

46941_425164386371_705561371_5462993_3278144_n.jpg

Thanks Mike, yes it is a nice bike. Sadly no concrete interest though so off to eBay it goes, any shouts for parts people before I list?

Could be interested in brake levers, rear mech, cassette and shifters assuming there XT and condition / price...

Ian W":1i608uvq said:
Could be interested in brake levers, rear mech, cassette and shifters assuming there XT and condition / price...

Not sure on the cassette but the rest is XT from the mid 90's in excellent order.

Back