FS: 1985 Araya buit Muddy Fox, Bull bars, Suntour Thumbies

Hilarystone

Dirt Disciple
Hi Everyone,
I have a very original Araya built Muddy Fox ATB from 1985 here for sale plus some other period MTB parts.

Shipping within the UK for the bike will be £18 and £5 for the bars. I am happy to ship abroard.
I can take payment a number of ways - bank transfer (preferred), Paypal, cheque in GBP, cash sent registered post, Traveller’s cheques in $ etc.
Viewing or personal collection welcomed.

If you dib an item, please PM me and pay the same day unless you make other arrangements with me.

Hilary Stone, Bristol, UK

MUDDY FOX ATB 22in 1985 lovely original condition. This is one of the really early Muddy Fox ATBs built by Araya in Japan. . It was a serious MTB with Tange tubing and proper ATB kit including rather good Shimano ATB derailleurs with thumbies, Sugino GT chainset, Dia-Compe cantilevers and Araya rims. Early ATBs such as this are rather rare especially in original condition. Pleae remember that sizing on these earlier mountain bikes was nearer that of road bike sizing - this is equivalent to about a 23 to 23.5in road bike frame or a more modern 19in MTB. £125

Muddy-Fox-1985.jpg

Muddy-Fox-1985-dets.jpg

BULL BARS NOS and Unused Practically perfect condition and I think dating from 1985 Shipping £5 within UK £45
Bull-bars.jpg

SUNTOUR XC THUMBIES NOS c1986 very rare complete with cables in their original packaging Shipping £2.50 within UK £29
Suntour-XC-shifters.jpg

Back