FS: 1980/90s Giant Coldrock Mountain Bike

Rosss46

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I'm selling this to clear some space in my shed, it's bound to make a really nice retro bike but i've got a few too many current builds on the go to finish this. The bike is almost complete and would only need a small amount of money spent on it to finish the build off nicely. Unfortunately the bike will be sold as seen as i've not built it up to test ride it etc, its just a project for someone. I'm not 100% on age but it's early 1990s, late 1980s. Everything you see in the pictures is included, the frame has a few marks and a little rust but not dents or cracks I can find at all. The bike can be collected from Lichfield, Staffordshire or posted within the UK at cost. I'd like offers around £100. Fell free to leave a post here or email me directly at rossgarratleyATgmailDOTcom for a reply in the same day

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/Rosss46/media/IMG_0250_zpsf08980f5.jpg.html

I have loads more photos I can upload / email and probably a few parts that could be thrown in if the deal was a good one.

I might sound a bit harsh... but a hundred quid for a rusty and incomplete giant coldrock that back in the nineties was already a very low end bike and was sold in such huge quantities that today you still find them in large numbers...

I know it's not very polite to comment on asking price, but my advice would be to lower your expectation here a bit :)

I fully accept the bike may not be worth that but from my experience I'd rather post it high and let potential buyers negotiate than stick it on a what I want and have people offer half that. Thanks all the same for the pointer and as I need this gone if anyone is interested offer away.

Don't take this the wrong way but complete and working I'd offer you £50 collected.

So my offer to you is £10 and I'll collect. And that's only because I like the look of the tyres and shark fin.

Not to me no, sorry I'll probably end up giving away most of it to a friend of mine that wants a cheap work bike.

Ok Ok, in light of the above comments I still think £50 is fair. Thats nearly half what I was expecting and would make a really nice bike for a little extra. It's hardly worth me dropping it anymore

Latest posts

Back