French clearance!!! Syncros, Mavic, Shimano, Michelin green

Re: French clearance!!! Tires, mechs, Coda, Shimano! UPDATED

Are the LX shifter pods 7 or 8 spd?

HI guys, sorry for the late reply but my last 10 days have just been the craziest in the last...30 years!!!

I live in the south west of France, in Lourdes where I own 2 shops during the summer and in a small village called Barèges (45k from Lourdes), on the slopes of the famous Col du Tourmalet! I'm ski instructor in the winter. We have a very very bad wheater since nearly 1 month and an incredible amount of snow.

In some area, we have between 6 and 9m of snow! World record. The middle of the village has been touched by a small avalanche last saturday. The ski resort and road are closed and forbiden except for peoples like me or technicians, to protect the resort and make it usable. The army also was here...

That's why, we had a lot of snow, work, no communication for the last 7/8 days except few mobile phones!!! Everyday, we have had between 60 and 1m20 of snow. The ski resort (Grand Tourmalet) spent more dynamite in the last 3 weeks than in the last 20 years!!!

I'll take time tonight to reply to all of you!!! I need a shower and a small sleep8 Snow has stopped yesterday and apparently nice wheater is coming from tomorrow :cool: :cool: :cool:

You can have some pics here or here if you have a Facebook account and you speak a little bit of French to read some comments :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

POWDER!!!!! Wow, that's a lot of snow mate! Now worries for rocks when you go off piste!

Have fun with it!

tigern":2hhbe2nc said:
POWDER!!!!! Wow, that's a lot of snow mate! Now worries for rocks when you go off piste!

Have fun with it!
We don't even have fun with it... really to dangerous... But Normally the holidays start on next saturday in France... and at leat the ski resort is closed until the 18th :( :( :(

My bro is working as a technician and on tuesday they tried with 4 others guys, to access from the other resort at La Mongie... They were totally scared! There is a small river, and there is so many snow they didn't even know if they were skiing on the river, the road or anything else!

If it's getting dangerous there's no fun anymore, strange here we didn't hear anything about this extreme weather.....

Replied to all PM's finally!!!

Koupe":q28nnu1q said:
Are the LX shifter pods 7 or 8 spd?
Oups... my mistake! It's a 7 spds. I just checked it.

Hello,

Has the snowline fell below the treetops now!?

Is the Cannondale handlebar still available?

Cheers

Back