Free Magazines & Diamond Back Frame

Raumer

Devout Dirtbag
I've been having a clearout and now having the following to get rid of:

Pile of mountain biking magazines from the 90's, MBUK's, MBi's, Mtb pro's etc.... possibly a couple of cyclying weekly's as well, pile stands just over 22" high. I have not got time to list them all individually so they go as one lot. FREE buyer to collect

Diamond Back Racing Dual Response Frame, 19" frame. This is the frame after the Iron Horse design so has shock behind the seat tube. Frame has had a hard life and has a dent in the top tube where the handle bars spun round. Also the seatpost was extened too far and split the very top of the seat tube. This was welded up and gave no problems. The only other bad bit is that the arm for the cantilever's is missing as we used V brakes. On to the good bits! :D The shock looks good with no sign of leaks, there is a brake booster to go with it. The really good bit:
FREE to good home, buyer must collect

If wanted I do have a set of marzocchi forks that were original fitment (can't remember model) in good working order. £25 with the frame.

All bits are located in Gloucester. Best way of contacting me is e-mail: eddnewman at yahoo.co.uk.

Could you be tempted to post the frame and fork? If so, could I have a pic of the ding?

Would really prefer not to post the frame and forks. Too much hassle for me and times at a premium at the moment.

Ed

Magazines free as well as the frame. Need to clear some space so if they don't go soon it may well have to be the tip.

I would still quite like this if you could be persuaded to post it.

It'd be a shame to take it to the tip when I could love it so much. :D

i would like to collect the magzines. will pm u right now . thanks so much!! i will ship them to london on my bike.

Very interested in the frame. Could organise a collection as all my family except me live in Glos!

Let me know and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Mark

Back