Free kona frame 16"

Re:

Understand completely :cool:

Definitely second in line though, please, as that is perfect size, wasn't too sure if the measurements you had given were centre to centre, or centre to top....thanks for clarifying!

simdagger":1q4r8v2e said:
A 1993" 16" so the top of seat tube from the bb is about 13", the catalog gives this a standover height of 26"...top tube is 21.5"

I've had a dibs on frame so being a man of my word and my own moral fortitude I shall wait to see what they wish to do...

Hoping this is me... very keen. Daughter loves the colour... It will make a nice project for us...

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":kn78sqct said:
Then I hope you get it mate, they are flippin' lovely little frames, these :cool:

Yeah it's gone, glad it's going to a good home...missus is now asking how much I sold it for, i assume she's not happy the living room has become a vast mountain of old bikes, on top of the all the current XC race and road bike littering the house.

Re konas they really did nail it between 91 and 94 I have a 1991 explosif bringing back to mint...ultimately I'd like to have the 1993 also as a minter but in addition a cinder or lava draped in pace, hope and USE bling to use as a regular rider probably a single speed but maybe just 1 x M900

Back