Frame type and valuation anyone??

QMan

Retro Newbie
Hi guys, I am new here but not to MTB'ing. I have an awsome (I think so) retro bike (and am old enough to remember these the first time around!) I have had for some time but wanna pick your brains as to exactly what frame it is. It is deffo a PACE and I think an RC20/30?? It has XTR and XT throughout, Hope discs, Race face cranks, Marzocchi 03 bombers and STF stem Its very responsive and I have hammered it everywhere.

Pic attached could you guys take a look and fill me in on frame details, current rough price etc. I am a trail leader so have upgraded to a very nice CUBE Fritz but still love this one.

Many thanks indeed.

Chris

Attachments

• DSCN0030.JPG
    DSCN0030.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 386
  • DSCN0931.JPG
    DSCN0931.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 386
You need to press post reply rather than new thread!
It's worth a fair bit, so don't give it away!
You'll more than likely get a fair bit more for it by stripping and selling the parts separately.

Hi and welcome to the forum, however please ask for valuations here.

Have left thread open for members to supply non-valuation info on frame as requested by OP.

Any valuation posts or offers to purchase will be deleted from this point.

It is definitely an RC200 and I think it looks like an F7 revision to me. Fairly difficult to spot the F revisions, but with a disc and the way this one presents I'd opt for F7 over an F8 (the other disc tabbed RC200.

Back