Foz's loft clearout: all sold

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So I was home in the UK for a week, and I finally got round to clearing out my mum’s loft, and have a few bits that need to go. I also have some road stuff for sale on the road forum. All items are used and in good condition unless otherwise stated. All prices are in GBP and include postage within the UK, sent by recorded delivery. If anyone outside the UK is interested, then please let me know and I’ll work out a price asap. I can combine postage. If I’m way off on prices then please let me know – I’m open to sensible offers! Payment by Paypal gift please.
Items listed in no particular order, more pics and/or info available on request.

Shimano Deore DX rear mech (RD-M650). Good condition, some scratches but nothing major – 16 GBP SOLD

Shimano Deore DX front mech (FD-M651). Good condition – 10 GBP
SOLD

Headset mounted canti brake hangers, all for 1” steerers: Ritchey (black) SOLD

XTR BR-M900 canti brake. Average condition, one plastic cover missing, no mounting bolts – 8 GBP SOLD

Full set of Deore II cantis (BR-MT62) with all hardware (cable yokes and mounting bolts are not original) – 20 GBP SOLD

Sugino chainring set, 46/36/24 with lots of life left. 110/74mm BCD. 19 GBP SOLD

Lizard Skins headset cover, red. 5 GBP SOLD

DIBs on the 1. Mavic MA 40 MB rim, 32h, CD colour. Can you tell me how wide the rim is and what condition the braking surfaces are in? I.e. Are they concave?
Any further pics of the rusty eyelets?

paddlingpool":15lhwoew said:
DIBs on the 1. Mavic MA 40 MB rim, 32h, CD colour. Can you tell me how wide the rim is and what condition the braking surfaces are in? I.e. Are they concave?
Any further pics of the rusty eyelets?

I haven't got it here to measure (I'm back in Spain now), but according to MOMBAT it is 20.5mm wide and 14mm high. Not sure on the ERD. The braking surfaces are OK, scored but not concave. Here are a few more pics

Thanks, Andy

Attachments

• DSCN6718 (Small).JPG
    DSCN6718 (Small).JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,074
  • DSCN6719 (Small).JPG
    DSCN6719 (Small).JPG
    23 KB · Views: 2,074
  • DSCN6720 (Small).JPG
    DSCN6720 (Small).JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,074
  • DSCN6721 (Small).JPG
    DSCN6721 (Small).JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,074
ishaw":hgegnhh6 said:
Can I take the ritchey canti mounty thingy for 1 inch ahead sets please.

Cheers

Ian

You can, but it's for a threaded headset, not aheadset type... goes on the fork steerer tube between the headset bearings and lockring. I imagine you could make it work with a 1" aheadset type fork though, probably just need to file off the tab.

If you're still interested, pm me.

Thanks!

Back