Fox Forks Sale/Tyres or Swaps!

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just been in my loft and I think I now have more spares than my LBS! Worried the roof falls in with the weight! So here goes. Open to swaps on everything too.

Tyres:=
Pair: Panaracer Razer XC 2.1 as new Folders 450g ea £24 posted
Pair: Specialized Houffalize 1.8 as new Folders 430g ea £20 posted
One: Panaracer Fire XC 2.1 folder big section Black wall £10
One: Panaracer Trailblaster 1.95 wire but lt good rolle very
knobbly £10 posted Above to make a good combo BTW
Pair Maxxis Cross Mark UST 2.0 folders as new £23 posted
Pair Hutchinson Mosquitos new 2.1 big section and fast rolling XC
Knobbly 485g £30 posted (rare retro Black wall XC race tyre)

Forks:
Manitou SXe Bright red, long steerer inch and eighth V and disc
Very good condition £35 posted
Fox Vanilla 125 RLC Black good nick, Long steerer, spare springs, manual, super smooth, V or Disc, adjustable travel 80 100 or 125, the best fork Fox have made to date 2000- 2002 vintage Stanchions unmarked few very small chips, adjustable everything with lock out £175 posted
Pair Bright Yellow P bones, inch and eighth long steerer £30 posted
Sunn Obsyss unused Carbon forks 40mm travel very light with new uncut 240mm steerer and spare crown/steerer 190mm very short axle crown length £100 posted rare beastie.
Forkinggood001.jpg

Forkinggood002.jpg

More sales coming soon, PM for Pictures or suggested swaps?

Stuff

Off out with my lads soon, but need the 27.00 post and poss any Green stuff you may have? Anything else you may have? Suggestions?

Very tempted by these:

Manitou SXe Bright red, long steerer inch and eighth V and disc

Any chance you could measure the axle to crown length please - looks nice and short. And a rough idea of weight? Was really looking for the other sort of disc fitting but you can get an adapter I think.

cheers

Manitous

Hi the Disc mount is Post, which all forks are now going back to, Ironic innit! The Axle Crown length is, 42.3cm there is a very slight mark on the left stanchion, but this has never affected performance. If you want a short axle crown length the Sunn Obsyss Carbons are 39.5cm!

Back