fournales or girvins

fournales or girvins

• fournales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • girvins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for a k2 / proflex it has to be the girvins, & at least you stand some chance of keeping them going. The fournales are lovely and if I were you I'd get both sets, the fornales would look sweet on the front of my Xizang :D

Im all undecided again now coz i do agree girvins should be on a proflex but the looks are so nice. Unfortunatly the guybwont sell me both sets as he wants to keep one

He is gonna bring em both round so i can see what thry look like on the bike. I really like the fornules especially them being air but think there may be to much silver for an all black carbon frame

check the girvins also..replacement shocks are u.s. only and horrendously exspensive so be sure if you choose them that they work okay

Like Pace go with Orange, Girvins go with Proflex, even if you dont want to go down the expensive route for Shock replacment as pointed out by my good friend Sylus you can go down the home grown route should you so wish, some people have modded Fox Shock units to fit Girvins. Also the service kits are still available for the bushes, shims etc.

Sorry but Girvins all the way :D

Attachments

• Fox&Girvins.jpg
    Fox&Girvins.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 326
dirtydozen":91ytoles said:
Only issues is the girvins have a mark on the lower leg and the shock on the fournales has a slight noise when compresding

So the Girvins have a slight cosmetic mark which doesn't (I presume) affect the performance, and the Fournales have a noise on compression which might suggest something is wrong with the internals...

That's a no brainer for me. Girvins all the way.

- Girvins are born to go with a ProFlex ;)
- Girvins will be easier to service as parts will be more readily available
- More people on this forum own Girvins, so more help will be available on here should you need it
- Fournales are French(?)... French cars spontaneously die at the first sight of rain or muck, so I'd be wary of their suspension forks too ;) :LOL:

Back