Found a Colnago at the junkyard, is it worth anything?

Yep, I think you can double your money, no problem!

Seriously lovely bike......on my 'must have' list for one day.

must be worthless, but i'd hate to see you lose money...i'll give you £40 for it, you can then go and buy a better bike

Just kidding that's an amazing find...why is it that there is never anything like that anywhere near me?!

1duck":1rz10jv6 said:
must be worthless, but i'd hate to see you lose money...i'll give you £40 for it, you can then go and buy a better bike

Just kidding that's an amazing find...why is it that there is never anything like that anywhere near me?!

We are from Yorkshire mate!

We'd never waste a half dead wheel, never mind a frame :D

Hate to sound like the cycnic but this has got to be a wind-up.

I smell a troll. If I'm wrong, sorry buddy, but $17, really?

Look like 600 AX gears & cranks which are quiet rare & a campag seatpin & what looks like a Regal saddle.

Great find indeed & worthy of renovating & you could probably sell that for 300-400 quid

Ross 1964":1qtp0m5b said:
Hate to sound like the cycnic but this has got to be a wind-up.

I smell a troll. If I'm wrong, sorry buddy, but $17, really?

$18,2.
No it is actually true. i had no idea what it was when i saw it, it just looked like a good buildt bike that needed a little work, but it seems to be in pretty good condition. it's hard to gear from 1. to 8., but from 8. to 1. it works fine. i belive it's the gear lever or what its called thats a bit off.

tnx for an estimate Nob.

I allso see i need to brush up on my english, as i have never talked very detailed about bikes in english (i am from norway).
i dont think i need complete rims, just the outher ring. hubs and spokes are fine. what is this "ring" called? will allso send a PM to the guy you linked to, D▲NDY.

If that's true then amazing deal. A Colnago Master for $17 is unreal. I hope you keep it :cool:

Nice find!

That is not Shimano 600 AX group, that is normal Shimano 600 Ultegra from early 1990´s.

I hate to ask, but which tip (assuming you're in Norway).

If that's the one about 100m from where I work I'm going to be mildly distressed

Back