MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View

Attachments

• _20190928_225420.JPG
    _20190928_225420.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 831
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Isnt the start price more than twice what was paid for the whole bike....?

sinnerman":2hk3blww said:
Isnt the start price more than twice what was paid for the whole bike....?

Well I thought that, but wasn't sure and like you stated above it’s only the starting price

I guess the market will decide and fair play if he manages to turn a generous profit on it - Pro’s Closet, GrannyGear have been doing it for years (not that you need me to tell you that)

As nice as it is - the MK1 is far nicer and far more iconic, and that flip flop paint job was an option on Nissan Micra’s of all things about 15 years ago (still cool though)

Retro Spud":123afpil said:
that flip flop paint job was an option on Nissan Micra’s of all things about 15 years ago (still cool though)

:LOL: TVR would have been a better refference :D

Attachments

• pa.jpg
    pa.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 728
mk one":25n4jxhf said:
Retro Spud":25n4jxhf said:
that flip flop paint job was an option on Nissan Micra’s of all things about 15 years ago (still cool though)

:LOL: TVR would have been a better refference :D

My point was- the paint is without doubt super nice and in great shape, but back in the day even poop direct from Nissan came dressed in flip paint and the Micra was mostly driver by old grannies who had a few quid to spare and we’re still a bit hip

As you rightly point out boutique brands like TVR used it along with custom shops such as Foose and West coast customs to name just two. Of course it’s looks great on the F1 and turns heads .....but then so did a Micra with a funky hipster granny on her way to church in her 1.0ltr with hot Rod paint a popping as she drove sedately through suburbia

Attachments

• 41F882FB-18BA-4670-ABD9-8607D67B94BB.jpeg
    41F882FB-18BA-4670-ABD9-8607D67B94BB.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 697
always fancied one of these , but would prefer raw carbon + out of my budget and style
does anyone know who made the steel rear triangles...the wishbone assembly look quite similar to the kind used on Chas Roberts DB.

tangent":157jpq3x said:
always fancied one of these , but would prefer raw carbon + out of my budget and style
does anyone know who made the steel rear triangles...the wishbone assembly look quite similar to the kind used on Chas Roberts DB.

it was Roberts, and it was a Modified DB rear end... :cool:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=188154&start=

:cool:

Retro Spud":1zrtw5rp said:
My point was- the paint is without doubt super nice and in great shape, but back in the day even poop direct from Nissan came dressed in flip paint and the Micra was mostly driver by old grannies who had a few quid to spare and we’re still a bit hip

Got your point, just going with the british-ess theme :)

Made me laugh because i had forgotten about the micra paint, so much so that i remembered it as the blue/green flip hence the picture :oops:

Back