Forks forks forks brakes wheel!

Grannville

Dirt Disciple
Pace evo Proclass £SOLD (no v or disc mounts - 2 cm of wear on stantions has removed gold ano only - no damage excellent condition otherwise).)

Pace evo Proclass £120 (with v mounts not disc mount - note - later non gold stantions model otherwise identical to gold santioned model, with relocated decals to clear disc mount - not had replacement stantions and are as they left the factory no mods - excellent condition)

Pace evo 3 £SOLD (with v mounts - some marks from use, odd scrape from rocks only cosmetic. stantions fine, very good overall condition.

Front C2 for Evo's with disc mount - specific to fork, pro lever, silver EBC pads no disc rotor. £30

Pair of C2's for Evo's with disc mount - specific to fork, sport levers, black, pads, no rotor. £50

Front wheel Hope hub, mavic rim, V brake rim, X217 if i remember correctly will get picture tomorow. Bearings as new. very good condition, comes with splined disc mount and 160 ish disc. £30

Manitou 4's spares or repair missing RH top cap and internals, stantions look good, very clean lowers, crown showing slight damage from stantions hitting them when internals abandoned ship. 175mm steerer, 3.5mm thread. 1/18th £15 ono

All pace forks 1/18th 200mm approx steerers.

more pics on request :)

Attachments

• forks.jpg
    forks.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,930
here's some pics of the wheel...

Attachments

• DSC01256.JPG
    DSC01256.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,356
  • DSC01257.JPG
    DSC01257.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,356
  • DSC01259.JPG
    DSC01259.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 2,356
  • DSC01260.JPG
    DSC01260.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,356
Got some Judy DH's Been fitted with some springs from somewhere [?!?!] dont know where from but feel good. still got the elstomers but they have been cut to give them some more bounce. [pretty sure the boots are here somewhere too]

Good condition, few marks on the legs but stantions have no damage and otherwise in great nick.

Look a bit funny sat next to my 888's but DH the way it use to be, :)

£50 ono

email me and i'll get you some more pics if your interested, i'll measure the steerer in the morrow.

Attachments

• DSC01293.JPG
    DSC01293.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,030
Back