fork cap for IRD expedition

RockiMtn

Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
any one got any ideas were i can source an appropriate 1" O.D. plastic cap for the top of the legs of my IRD expedition fork? i'm missing one. would settle for an original… but know it's not likely. :roll:

so would be fine in sourcing a pair of appropriate non-originals. i've been looking at "finishing" caps on the web, amazon and ebay, but none are quite right size, look and finish. :?

WTrimbleCrown.JPG

Re:

I wonder if the caps used for Bontrager Composite forks would work, though possibly as challenging to source as the IRD's.

i have a set of Bonty forks and the legs are thicker. and i actually have a set of spare Bonty caps. bonty legs O.D. is wider than 1". I.D. are about 1".

and caps for Powerlite forks are two small. :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I think the black ones look better, but the ones you posted probably won't stay in properly, you need friction type. I believe the black ones you posted are actually meant to snap into, and cover holes, in say sheetmetal or the like, not necessarily for pipe/tubes.

Latest posts

Back