For Sale: Some NOS Campag MTB components

Hilarystone

Dirt Disciple
Hi Everyone,

I have recently managed to get hold of some NOS NIB Campagnolo MTB kit from the early 1990s which I am first offering to this group. I am in the UK but can easily ship to the US. I can take payment a number of ways - Paypal, cheque in GBP, cash sent registered post, Traveller’s cheques in $ etc.
All prices are open to offers and please enquire about shipping if you are interested in anything.

Hilary Stone, Bristol, UK

PS I will have a complete used but very good Icarus groupset available soon.

CAMPAGNOLO CENTAUR 36H HUBS NOS NIB
Offered for sale are an excellent NOS NIB pair of 36H Campagnolo 8-speed Centaur hubs which are 130mm OLD £80

CAMPAGNOLO RECORD 32H HUBS NOS NIB
Offered for sale are an excellent NOS NIB pair of 32H Campagnolo 8-speed Record hubs which are 135mm OLD £120

CAMPAGNOLO CENTAUR THUMBSHIFTERS 8-SPEED NOS NIB
Offered for sale are an excellent NOS NIB pair of Campagnolo 8-speed Centaur thumshifters £45

CAMPAGNOLO 8-SPEED CENTAUR BULLET SHIFTERS NOS NIB
Offered for sale are an excellent NOS NIB pair of Campagnolo 8-speed Centaur Bullet shifters complete with cables instructions etc £60

CAMPAGNOLO 8-SPEED RECORD BULLET SHIFTERS NOS
Offered for sale are an excellent NOS NIB pair of Campagnolo 8-speed Record Bullet Shifters in OEM packaging £110

I can send pics if required but all parts are mint boxed unless stated otherwise

Hi Hilary.
I am interested in the thumb shifters. How much would they be with postage to UK mainland. Also would it be possible to see a picture of the items for sale please?

Many thanks.
Dave.

Enclosed are pics of the NOS Campag parts.

Attachments

• Campag-Bullet-shifters.jpg
    Campag-Bullet-shifters.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,234
  • Campag-Centaur-hubs.jpg
    Campag-Centaur-hubs.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,234
  • Campag-Centaur-Thumbies.jpg
    Campag-Centaur-Thumbies.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,234
  • Campag-Record-Bullet-shifte.jpg
    Campag-Record-Bullet-shifte.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2,234
thesneaker":5nqk315g said:
2nd dibs after Prometheus for the thumbies pending pics!

i'm in desperate need of the thumbies and will take them if Prometheus passes on them.

thesneaker":1fgcyexe said:
thesneaker":1fgcyexe said:
2nd dibs after Prometheus for the thumbies pending pics!

i'm in desperate need of the thumbies and will take them if Prometheus passes on them.

Over to you then sneaker old chap :D , I wasn't 100% sure and I really wanted them in silver. In fact I didn't know that they even came in black :roll: :LOL:

BTW Thanks for the photo's Hilary. :D but as above I pass to sneaker.

Back