For Sale or swap - near-mint 2001 CANNONDALE F900SL £550.00

Malvern Rider

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've decided to sell my Cannondale F900SL Integration CAAD4 XC bike to fund a folder

Asking £550.00 collected from Worcs, or a trade/swap for a v.good Brompton or similar.

She's a gorgeous un-raced example of 'Dale's 'handmade in USA' CAAD4 MTBs before they went to Taiwan.

Condition- near perfect/wall art except for:

Very few minor/micro paint chips (no dents or dings) and a few small rubs from shoe on cranks, small rip in the end of bar-grip on right side. This is just mentioning truly pernickety stuff...she's lovely and shiny and Cytech serviced.

Headshock action perfect, lockout perfect, brakes/rims perfect, as should be after 35 dry miles only and since stored. No chainsuck or chain rub. Weight I guess about 25.5 lbs complete with the deadweight Promax sus post and Kenda Klaws. Flies up hills. Would easily be sub 23lbs with little work.

Upgraded with Magura Raceline brakes (one finger stoppies!) and Race Face Evolve XC chainset/cranks, Promax sus post, Amoeba Race bars. Will throw in SPD pedals, shock pump and original chainset/cranks (Coda EX3) for new owner.

Whole shebang originally cost £1890.00, as I say will be happy to trade/swap for the right folding bike but cash is preferred. Will pack properly for buyer-arranged courier if required.

Please email for more pics (email in profile)

All the best,

Daren

EDIT forgot to mention, size approx 18" which Cannondale called 'large'. I'm 5' 10" w/ 31" inside leg and is perfect for me as per setup pictured.

No, sorry can't help with that. If you haven't sold it by June (I'm off to Florida in May with the family, must save pennies :roll: ) I'll be interested.

Stevo69":18uchhrl said:
No, sorry can't help with that. If you haven't sold it by June (I'm off to Florida in May with the family, must save pennies :roll: ) I'll be interested.

Will do Stevo!

If by any chance it's still hanging on the wall in June I'll let you know.

Have fun in Florida

Back