for sale : GT LTS-4 +northwave boots

jammie*dodger

Dirt Disciple
Hi there, due to wanting a road bike and having one too many mountain bikes I have the following for sale;

3689091517_cdcfb06de3_o.jpg

it's a GT LTS-4 frame that i bought on here which I've fitted a bunch of parts from a Kona Cindercone that had a damaged frame. It's mostly fitted with Shimano Deore parts but has had a few bits replaced along the way. the wheels are Stout hubs, with Mavic X 221 rims. I've fitted some continental 1.9 semi slicks for greater commuting speed. It had a brand new FSA "the pig" headset and new sealed BB fitted when I built it up. I think the forks are Rockshox Indys but can't be sure because of the mambo stickers. It has Shimano XT rear V brakes with X-lite bolts and an STX RC front mech. There is a Kona stem. There is a Litespeed TI saddle which has had a rip in the saddle repaired and there are only 2 front chain rings - 44T middleburn and a 32T unknown.
All in all a bit of a Frankenbike but it does work nicely. I'm looking for £180 collected from Burwell near Cambridge or a swap for a roadbike (maybe even just F&F). I could post but would need to work that one out if there is a demand. I will also sell the frame seperately for the right offer. BTW. I beleive the frame is a medium. I normally ride an 18" frame and this suits me. I'm 5'11" and the saddle is adjusted for me.

I also have the following shoes for sale - not worn much but 3 pairs of shoes is too much. they are UK 8.5 and come fitted with SPD cleats. They lace and have velcro and are a great shoe for offroad riding.

3689090777_99e3ed3a32.jpg

3689897236_730d8d9b2e.jpg

looking for £30 posted for these.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi, I have a road bike i no longer use it's in good condition with lots of upgraded parts...

Will post picture and info tomorrow, and take it from there if your intrested.

A couple of questions about your bike... Looks like you have not riden her for a long time (Got that from the condition of chain) does the suspension and all the pivet points work ok without any play???

And what year is she???

Don't know the year i'm afraid. A quick google suggests 1997 to 1999 is the right date. It's been my spare bike kept at work in the bike shelter - it's under cover but a certain amount of rain, etc does blow in. Chain was new and has done hardly any miles. I reckon a good clean and it would come up fine. The linkages, etc all feel good and it rides nice and fast. Just feels a bit of a waste having the full sus when I want something for riding on the road.

Rob.

Sorry, been peeing down with rain all day here not had a chance to get bike out and take pictures...

Try later... If rain stops.

I know what you mean. I ride a motorbike to work and back 16 miles every day. Wet? I had to pour water out of my boots last might when I got home :LOL:

bits

I'm after some rockshox for spares will trade my rst comp forks which are very nice but the steerer is too short interested in 90's rockshox and specialized fsx shox other bits to trade too,do you still have the Kona? if so tell me more.thanks

Just the frame for the kona left. It's got a ding on the chainsaty if I remember rightly - it's hanging in the garage. I'll try and get a picture or two later.
Cheers, Rob.

Pics are here...

DSCF4110.jpg

It's a Apollo TDF Race-tec

DSCF4111.jpg

Full Shimano Sora groupset

DSCF4112.jpg

DSCF4117.jpg

DSCF4124.jpg

Shimano Sora wheelset

DSCF4119.jpg

Tektro brakes

DSCF4113.jpg

7005 Alu frame

DSCF4123.jpg

It's a nice bike could do with a clean and lub due to storage, otherwise she is in good condition...

What do you think???

Oh, forgot to mention its a 54 compact frame... You may want to check the size?? I'm 5-9 and it's a little small for me, but i always go a size smaller on road frames I like the extra crotch clearance... :)

Thought i'd let you know.

Back