FOR SALE - Forks, Bars, Cranks, Hubs - PRICE REDUCTIONS

Re: FOR SALE - Forks, Bars, Cranks, Hubs - come and take a l

Pace":3pv35e9j said:
Blue Ringle Seatpost - 31.4mm 300mm long (looks like it has been cut down at some stage - not by me) some marks from mounting but decent conditon and blue is still quite strong - £50 posted to UK
Don't mean to split the hair- just trying to help avaoid any disapontment and confusion. . . unless its something very odd and rare, the blue post shoudl be a 31.6. 31.4 was never a production size. There were one or two protos, but they were pewter.. Earlier posts didn't have the size marked on them, but they shoudlbe measuring up around 31.55mm diameter. .
sorry to be a geek ;)

£50 seems steep for the Xlite stem?

And if asking £155 for SID's more info such as year and model and pics would help.

As an example I have a pair of 2002 Sid SL which retailed for around £470

My pair belong to the wife, the have a 190mm steerer (not factual but a guess at this time), 80mm travel with a lockouit and had not very much use, due to her having had three pregnancies not long after they were bought new in 2002!

As such they are mint and I would like £*** for them, including Royal Mail Special Delivery, and them being very well packed. Sorry but no original packaging.

;)

As I've said a few times above - if the prices are way out of whack I'm open to offers.

But thanks for the advice - I'll update accordingly. :)

Pics of the SIDs - 180mm alu steerer - someone wiser than me might be able to tell me the year?

Attachments

• SIDS 1.jpg
    SIDS 1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 630
  • SIDS 2.jpg
    SIDS 2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 630
  • SIDS 3.jpg
    SIDS 3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 630
  • SIDS 4.jpg
    SIDS 4.jpg