FOR SALE- 2009 COTIC SOUL FRAME

Off to The Brighton Big Dog Race .
Will give it some thought . Sorry to be a little direct, Its a legacy of Ebay and some of the 'mutton' thats listed on there .

Obviously I am not going to drive 250 mies to look at a frame in the flesh , so I would be taking a risk with more than a weeks take home pay .

There always has to be a degree of faith in any online transaction. Could you imagine the uproar if Ebay switched the focus on buyer / seller integrity by making the seller post the goods and then asking for payment, so the buyer had the goods, and thier money, Rather than the current situation where the vendor holds the goods , and until the item is posted , the buyers funds.
The advantage Ebay has is the Feedback system. Which has been supported on here by your riding friends who posted that the frame is in fact mint , and you are a genuine guy.

Sorry for any offence caused by my original post . Probably not the best way to open a converstion , especially an online one

Rob

Yes we have a feedback system on here. And after a certain number of good transactions you can be awarded a Gold Trader bar above your signature. This is an indication that the seller is sound and has been reliable in the past.
This isn't like eBay, many people on here know each other personally and have done over a long period of time. I've sent large amounts of funds to other Retrobike members and in 4 years of being here have yet to be let down. They are in short a pretty decent bunch.

Cheers
Si

Hello DrS

Can I offer you £275 posted , paid directly into your bank?

It might alleviate all the agro associated with Ebay and PayPal.

Up to you I guess .

Cheers,

Rob

i will personally vouch for this frame having seen it in the flesh, if it were a large i would have it for myself, nice frame made even nicer in this colour!

Latest posts

Back