FOR SALE- 2009 COTIC SOUL FRAME

Are you sure?

Interesting choice - I'm moving in exactly the opposite direction, having bought a Soul after years on a full susser - I love it!

Don't suppose you fancy buying my rather lovely Anodised Orange Blur (M) frame off me? (Cheeky but worth a try!)

CAn you guarentee the frame is sound and the powder coating is not hiding any cracks or nastiness??
I have a Handjob, but having ridden Soul I think they are more 'me'
Where abouts are you based , as would like to see it in the fleash, so to speak

Rob

Proflex":273ieoop said:
CAn you guarentee the frame is sound and the powder coating is not hiding any cracks or nastiness??

Rob

Nice gentle bit of questioning there mate :shock:

Proflex":2ldv8hkp said:

Rob

He's in Northumberland and having ridden with the Dr (who rides like a Laydee :LOL: ) You would not be disappointed with the frame and extras. If I wasn't so happy with my own steel hardtail it would be in my man cave by now, If this is the type of frame your looking for the you won't find better for the moneys.
And no I'm not on commission ;)

I'd be interested to know how powdercoat can hide 'nasties'. It's just a coating and any dents or cracks would still be visible.

Anyone is welcome to view it in the 'fleash'

Maybe if it had hairline cracks I would have sent it back to Cotic for a free replacement under their warranty scheme rather than powdercoat it.

The reason for the colourchange is that didn't like the original colour. Simple as that.

Back