I recently bought a Dahon Cadenza 8. I believe a 2008 model. I like it because it has 26" wheels and does not look or feel like a folder when built up. Of course it does not fold very compact but enough to travel for free in German trains, which was the idea. I believe Dahon has now released a very similar model called GB which runs 27.5 wheels and a drop bar, and sells it as "the first folding gravel bike" (because if it says gravel it's sexy)

IMG_20230818_162641.jpg

I realise I haven't made a picture of the assembled bike, so here is a stock picture:

DAHON-Cadenza8-unfold-lg.jpg

I recently bought a Dahon Cadenza 8. I believe a 2008 model. I like it because it has 26" wheels and does not look or feel like a folder when built up. Of course it does not fold very compact but enough to travel for free in German trains, which was the idea. I believe Dahon has now released a very similar model called GB which runs 27.5 wheels and a drop bar, and sells it as "the first folding gravel bike" (because if it says gravel it's sexy)

View attachment 775328

I realise I haven't made a picture of the assembled bike, so here is a stock picture:

View attachment 775329
Very nice bicycle Titiritero. Do you use it to commute or travel? Is it an easy fold? Looks a bit intricate.

Back