I'm not sure what to think about that! I think I like it, but couldn't ever ride it since even with bullhorns the distance from the seat to the bars is far too short for me.
I'm not that tall so I probably could make it work. My Tsunami is 52cm ish in TT and it is actually a perfect reach for me without being cramped.

Perhaps a 150mm stem and some extra long bullhorns could fix it for you :LOL:

Yet to make the video @grantoury but I'll still share Julee Cruise in here. Even though she's yet to have her new pedals.

For anyone interested, Tsunami 4130 frame, designed for 451 wheels. Here with 47c tyres on 406 wheels with 7 speed freewheel. 52 or 54t front ring, will be converted to 2x. Nitto bullmoose bars, thomson post with a b17 bumcushion. Bmx odyssey 1999 caliper brakes. Derailleur is shimano 105 friction shifted with a microshift shifter.

20230719_203338.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yet to make the video @grantoury but I'll still share Julee Cruise in here. Even though she's yet to have her new pedals.

For anyone interested, Tsunami 4130 frame, designed for 451 wheels. Here with 47c tyres on 406 wheels with 7 speed freewheel. 52 or 54t front ring, will be converted to 2x. Nitto bullmoose bars, thomson post with a b17 bumcushion. Bmx odyssey 1999 caliper brakes. Derailleur is shimano 105 friction shifted with a microshift shifter.

View attachment 768256
Finally she's here. It is a real beauty, Chris. I love it.

I am still undecided. I want one bicycle with small wheels. Because I often travel by train, a folder seems best. But what. M-Gineering used to import Airnimals, but he stopped after Brexit. :( I would love a Joey.

Back