Pink versions on this reddit 'Mitutouo museum visit'

2ki5mvivnwm71.jpg

..they made nice archery bows!

Here's my 2008 Pacific Reach with Campag 11spd, deep section carbon 451 rims, Rotor chainrings, front and rear 'suspension'.

It's not a fast, everyday fold, since the shock have to be be unhitched and the rear end swung under.
QR seatpost and stem/bars, remove the front wheel and turn the fork 180°.

...Yes, I did fit the chain, front brake and cables after the photo. :rolleyes::)

You have a lot to answer for. As said way upthread, I was on the hunt for a folder for easy train-assisted touring in Europe.
Won a Reach last night on eBay.

I'll have to add a thread when it arrives.

Giant Halfway Mono sided fork and rear end, long gone. Edit my idiot mate cut the side stand bracket off, before I bought it.View attachment 696244View attachment 696245View attachment 696246View attachment 696247View attachment 696248
There are a couple of these on Ebay at the moment.

One reasonable:

and one a little pricey:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
There are a couple of these on Ebay at the moment.

One reasonable:

and one a little pricey:

And the weird Clip version on Gumtree for £199:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back