Searching for Mitutoyo and bicycles a bit. It doesn't seem they ever made anything else but the folder, or should I say slider? They do make a spoke tension meter though.

WheelFanatykTensiometer.WEB.jpg

Searching for Mitutoyo and bicycles a bit. It doesn't seem they ever made anything else but the folder, or should I say slider? They do make a spoke tension meter though.

WheelFanatykTensiometer.WEB.jpg
Would have liked to see what they could have come up with in full size bikes

Bridgestone Picnica, another interesting variation, more like collapsible according to Wikipedia

Ov211104C-1-Picnica-Bridgestone-Onetouch-folding-collapsible-bike-bicycle-red-small-wheel-Tokyo-Japan-YSB-FullFit-adamas-aluminium-pedal-chain-chrome-hinged-vintage-retro-70s-1970s-seventies.jpg
Ov211104C-21-Picnica-Bridgestone-Onetouch-folding-collapsible-bike-bicycle-red-small-wheel-Tokyo-Japan-YSB-FullFit-adamas-aluminium-pedal-chain-chrome-hinged-vintage-retro-70s-1970s-seventies.jpg
The second picture reminds me of my old Mifa, which I had as a BMX replacement when I was a kid. After a slightly bigger jump with a failed landing, it looked the same. However, it was irreversibly folded.

Back