Okay okay, I'm the mean troll now. So be it. I will not look at Amazon and will continue to try to sensitise people not to advertise these exploiters.
You don't seem to know anyone who is forced to work for Amazon under the worst conditions without a union or works council, no one who had to close their shop because people prefer to order the same stuff from Amazon, no one who either has to sell online at Amazon under lousy conditions or has to close their shop altogether because even online no one buys anywhere else but Amazon, no one whose idea Amazon has hijacked and who can't do anything about it because Amazon's legal department is bigger than the neighbourhood they live in. Amazon is the manifestation of the adage "don't be part of the problem, be the whole problem".
But now I don't want to spam the thread any further, so here's a folding tandem.
402e9258-22a7-40c2-94ad-cb68bd7aaf6f.jpeg
Now I drink a green tea and lie down.

Okay okay, I'm the mean troll now. So be it. I will not look at Amazon and will continue to try to sensitise people not to advertise these exploiters.
You don't seem to know anyone who is forced to work for Amazon under the worst conditions without a union or works council, no one who had to close their shop because people prefer to order the same stuff from Amazon, no one who either has to sell online at Amazon under lousy conditions or has to close their shop altogether because even online no one buys anywhere else but Amazon, no one whose idea Amazon has hijacked and who can't do anything about it because Amazon's legal department is bigger than the neighbourhood they live in. Amazon is the manifestation of the adage "don't be part of the problem, be the whole problem".
But now I don't want to spam the thread any further, so here's a folding tandem.
View attachment 700081
Now I drink a green tea and lie down.
I say corporate greed and deceit are everywhere. There is no way to shed your life from this so I don't let it get to me, as little as possible anyway. If we could come up with a way to make them take responsibility for their actions, we would actually get somewhere.

The folding tandem remains an interesting contraption. I suppose it would fold down enough to be taken in the booth of a period Audi 100? ;-)

I was wondering about the drivetrain on the Bi Bici and found some info:

The rear bottom bracket spindle passes through the rear wheel hub without driving it, the power is then diverted via a chain from the back to the front to the captain's transmission that drives the back wheel.

Also a point of interest: the captain should be seated before the stoker takes his/her place... (before they go on to wheelie onto the sunset)

And they did make non folder tandems as well:

27f4397a1d733f3dc55239555635ec03--weird-pedal.jpg

• Love
Reactions: R-V
I was wondering about the drivetrain on the Bi Bici and found some info:

The rear bottom bracket spindle passes through the rear wheel hub without driving it, the power is then diverted via a chain from the back to the front to the captain's transmission that drives the back wheel.

Also a point of interest: the captain should be seated before the stoker takes his/her place... (before they go on to wheelie onto the sunset)

And they did make non folder tandems as well:

27f4397a1d733f3dc55239555635ec03--weird-pedal.jpg
I posted that pic in the retro pic section, a wacky bicycle 😍

Back