I think if the fold works as you put it away on the train it should be fine. It still looks a bit awkward. I would def try fixing it. But I am a bit of a neat freak when it comes to these sort of things..
Well I tried it the way that has been suggested, but that way the wheels are not level Anymore and it won't stand unsupported or wheel along. So I will stick to folding it the way I folded the first time for now and may try adjusting the stem for a more compact fold at a future date. For now I will focus on setting up the brakes properly and going fir a spin 😁

Well I tried it the way that has been suggested, but that way the wheels are not level Anymore and it won't stand unsupported or wheel along. So I will stick to folding it the way I folded the first time for now and may try adjusting the stem for a more compact fold at a future date. For now I will focus on setting up the brakes properly and going fir a spin 😁
Maybe it is indeed how its supposed to fold.

Sounds and looks like (In the link) you have it folded correctly and we were talking out of our butts :p Ride and enjoy 👍 Jan once again beats me t y p i n g s o s l o w..

Back