Jan, I may get some axle mounted fender mounts for Julee Cruise...

question is (you may all say what you think of course not just Jan although he is my small wheeled mentor)

Black fenders or silver? I'm thinking black but wonder if silver could work

View attachment 813332
Julee Cruise looks beautiful. I am thinking silver. I have silver (coloured) SKS fenders on my m-gineering. I think it would look good against that dark grey and black.

Julee Cruise looks beautiful. I am thinking silver. I have silver (coloured) SKS fenders on my m-gineering. I think it would look good against that dark grey and black.
Was worried it'd be an eyesore. I looked for bronze ish ones as I thought that'd look neat. But now that she has the fake pauls levers in silver I actually think silver fenders could work. Will try and photoshop some on and see.

Will soon get new pics taken, with the levers and pedals changed. And maybe fenders, as said

Nice. Looks like there’s a block on the headtube that might take some sort of luggage carrier? I wonder if a Brompton one would fit.
The bolt spacing needed for these Carerra’s is 30.0 mm. I think the Brompton requires 25.0 mm or there about. This muqzi one from ebay (£10) has 3 holes at 15mm spacing so perfect for this. You can also get the frames from eBay to attach to any bag of your choice for about £10. I have a nice old Carradice Nelson so I might have a go at that….. IMG_4848.jpeg IMG_4849.jpeg

Last edited:
Back