Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think 2x3 is the most unless you buy a Kinetic rear end for an Alfine. Making an overpriced (imo) bike even more expensive.
I agree on them being overpriced. I do adore that one I shared primarily because of the paintjob, but when I consider the selection of decent made folders and minivelos I see in China I'd have a hard time justifying the cost of a Brompton.

I agree on them being overpriced. I do adore that one I shared primarily because of the paintjob, but when I consider the selection of decent made folders and minivelos I see in China I'd have a hard time justifying the cost of a Brompton.
They do fold small, proprietary not great quality parts. Short sighted narrow rear end. I think you can't buy just rims now, Brompton will only supply a complete wheel. My mate has two and he told me this, I haven't checked.

Back