Flites - the pecking order....

Here's what i am left with now, the yellow/ black one. I still prefer the black & grey ones which I used to own - Original & timeless

fliteti.jpg

Are they comfortable though? Like I said I own one, but haven't had the chance to try it out yet as the bike it's on is still incomplete. If the SLR I once owned is anything to go by I'm afraid I won't like it very much :shock:

best saddle ever IMO .

there was also an Orange one and a few ltd edition of Italian and frnech flags colours .

cchris2lou":elsyqsmd said:
best saddle ever IMO .

there was also an Orange one and a few ltd edition of Italian and frnech flags colours .

+1 on that. Here's a pic of an orange one on my 'elite'.

Attachments

• elite_4.jpg
    elite_4.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 1,127
old_banger":2uvuoc6e said:
Here's what i am left with now, the yellow/ black one. I still prefer the black & grey ones which I used to own - Original & timeless

fliteti.jpg

I have a similar one lying arounf, but in red and black.

Now replaced with an all over non-kevlared yellow one as I'm a tart and it matches the yellow label on my Mavic headset...

Any the yellow Hugi hubs...

:oops:

BB

There's the Tinker and Paulo ones too.

Don't think they are especially rare (and find them pretty hideous) but people seem to think they can ask stupid money for them.

BB

personally i don't like loud graphics or exotic embroidery, i've got a 'perverated' one with white lettering on the back ;)

BoyBurning":3vtkfbz5 said:
There's the Tinker and Paulo ones too.

Don't think they are especially rare (and find them pretty hideous) but people seem to think they can ask stupid money for them.

BB

Agree with you one this one :D Used to have a Tinker Juarez one a decade ago. Very colorful with all that embroidery....was quite tiring for the eyes just to look at them after the novelty wears out . The Black original Flites are still my favorite for now although they're not considered rare or limited. They're just evergreen in design and easy to match with most bikes. Haha

Latest posts

Back