Flies......

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
.......why do they hover under my living room lights, flying in a triangular fashion :? :? :? :? :?

but when I spray them with fly-spray, they fall from the sky... :LOL:

...........Only for more to come along and pick-up the baton.. :evil:

GT-Steve":15hhofjh said:
.......why do they hover under my living room lights, flying in a triangular fashion :? :? :? :? :?

I think that's how they mate, then it's off to lay some eggs behind the couch, if you've counted a dozzen this year it'll be two dozzen next year :LOL:

Had to swallow about three so far this year, cycling along open mouthed, one goes in so far it's past the point of no return :LOL: , rich in protein i've heard :)

jimihendrix":twtxmqx0 said:
Had to swallow about three so far this year, cycling along open mouthed, one goes in so far it's past the point of no return :LOL: , rich in protein i've heard :)

You been cycling round in a triangular manner too? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

jimihendrix":2dlo80pa said:

.....and dogsh!t :LOL:

It's the sandflies out here in the middle east. Tiny little things with the most painfull bite. Trouble is, you think you've got one when you slap where they are, but next minute it buzzes past your ear. Even worse is when you're dropping off to sleep and one buzzes past your ear, meaning you have to get up and dance round the room naked trying to catch it.

*scratches*

jimihendrix":3cxotw6n said:
GT-Steve":3cxotw6n said:

I think that's how they mate, then it's off to lay some eggs behind the couch, if you've counted a dozzen this year it'll be two dozzen next year :LOL:

Hack one up about 10 minutes after the ride .... bugger I know where he went !

jimihendrix":3n3rk0wu said:
GT-Steve":3n3rk0wu said:

Hack one up about 10 minutes after the ride .... bugger I know where he went !

Latest posts

Back