First Post Surgery Ride!

You poor b*st*rd! I'd rather have an in-growing toenail removed without painkillers than a perinial abcess....F***ING PAINFUL!!

Good luck mate, get well soon.

I forgot to ask you what you were getting, when i was buying the Stumpjumper from you. Nice, should be fun.
Those Hopes are loud, i've got the SS version on the Bonty and its louder than my Kings :shock:

Trevor - As a fellow sufferer you have my sympathies. I've had 4 general anesthetic ops now but the good news is they can and do heal.

After my last op when the surgeon may as well have donned a head torch and gone caving, they dug that far in, I've not had one since. First one I had was aged 18, the last probably about 28, so fingers crossed you get a good result after the surgery.

Having recently returned to riding after 10 years off I was a bit worried about agravating it but so far, touch wood, all is well.

Best of luck!

Paddy

Actually, either is possible....perineal or perianal....so my mistake....sorry.

Shall we talk about something else? :LOL:

Drew

paddy01":291uztzh said:
Trevor - As a fellow sufferer you have my sympathies. I've had 4 general anesthetic ops now but the good news is they can and do heal.

After my last op when the surgeon may as well have donned a head torch and gone caving, they dug that far in, I've not had one since. First one I had was aged 18, the last probably about 28, so fingers crossed you get a good result after the surgery.

Having recently returned to riding after 10 years off I was a bit worried about agravating it but so far, touch wood, all is well.

Best of luck!

Paddy

Glad to know I am not alone Paddy! I have had two removed under a general and a smaller surface one under a local. All in the space of 5 and a bit years. Hopefully thats the end of the horrible things!

P20, I already had the P7 but it didn't come until after my op, typical! I sold you my Stumpy to make way for Jones's 95 Kilauea. Posted the Stumpy today by the way, enjoy!

Trevor.

Latest posts

Back