Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re:

Enjoy yersels. That new red is fab, make sure you do it a couple of times. Wish I could join you.

Re: Re:

RobMac":66hp7mb7 said:
If I hadn't pulled my Pig apart ....................... that doesn't sound right :shock:
I might have joined you.

Ye cannae be sayin' that's the only bike ye've got that's rideable FFS.

It's no that long since ye were tellin' us the folk at the local shops thought ye were nicking bikes coz ye turned up on a different one aw the time. :facepalm:

Re:

Bontrager, Stumpjumper, Voodoo, Explosif, On-One, Stumpjumper, Litespeed, Heckler, Dawes, The King, Ragley (deceased) take your pick.

Re:

At the moment I have pretty much one bike despite having several sheds full to the brim with stuff. The reason is my mother in her infinite wisdom has decided to give her kids their inheritance while she is still alive to see us enjoy it. Result she has decided to get my flat done up big style including building a new on suite bathroom and redone kitchen. Unfortunately I have to clear out as much stuff from inside the flat as possible meaning getting into my sheds is now near impossible :facepalm:
So I will be piloting a rigid......drum roll please...... Apollo Kilimanjaro which is normally on slick tyres and I use around Edinburgh when I'm with my good lady, Lisa.
The new Red route will thus be interesting but I got around last time on an Emmelle Dolomite which is only slightly higher up the BSO tree :LOL:

Re: Re:

RobMac":1l40l4xk said:
Bontrager, Stumpjumper, Voodoo, Explosif, On-One, Stumpjumper, Litespeed, Heckler, Dawes, The King, Ragley (deceased) take your pick.

One o' dem must be ridable for Glentress.
e14534.gif

velo, Rob could lend ye a bike. :mrgreen:

Re:

Somebody's posted videos of the new run Cool Runnings at Glentress, here's one of them
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/443049/

Been given the OK for tomorrow, just need tae get oot ma pit, could hear the hailstanes battering aff the windaes this morning, if it's like that the morra it'll no help the motivation much. :facepalm:

Aye, Ah know Ah'm a lazy basturt. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back