Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re:

Keith and I are heading to Kelty Wids on Sunday mornin' 10am, taking the chance of the dryer weather meaning less glaur.
Was in there this afternoon, it's no bad the noo.

Aaron you in?

Can't make it on the Sunday John - family day planned. Sounds like it's had a chance to dry out a bit though. Enjoy.

Re:

kinda thought you'd struggle this weekend mate. I'm gonna take OCP across to the opencast so he can go back to his miners days.

need to find a route through that i can take when cycling from home.

how about your trails or pitmedden next sunday?

Pitmedden would make a nice change, especially if it can stay reasonably dry next week. Maybe get Clubby out to play too :)

Re:

Sorry, I'll be at Murrayfield watching Scotland getting humped by France next Sunday.
Hopefully catch up soon though.

so what you guys fancy for sunday, want to make Pitmedden this week or postpone till next week to hopefully catch up with clubby next weekend?

Happy to postpone. Fancy Falkirk, or somewhere else for a change? Cambusbarron/North 3rd maybe? Explore Dumyat? Or good old Blairadam?

Re:

Dinnae wait for me, Pitmedden running quite nice just now. Currently in the middle of selling Ballater house, so will be a few weeks before I gets free weekend.

Back