festive frollics

Saturday 28th or Sunday 29th

• Saturday 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 29th

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Car all packed bag packed stupidly tight bib leggings tryed on all set for the morning.
Ive got a x reg red nissan micra so if you see someone looking lost its just me

Hi Guys,

if it would be OK to gate crash this last minute: where is this happening (meeting point) and hit the pedals time, how long 's the ride going to be?

Stephan

Evening all, arrived in peebles for my hols, certainlly less breezy down here, nice.

Everyones welcome, meeting at the bottom carpark beside cafe 10 for 10.30ish riding. A few of us are hitting the trails early, leaving the carpark at 9 and hooking up with the others when they arrive. Will see you all tomorrow

G.

Thanks Gmac, am I right in concluding that this is Glen Tress? Never been there so i hope i find the right car park. Would it be OK to join the early birds and could I exchange mobile numbers via PM with somone just in case there's any complications like not being able to find the place, car breaking down etc. .
Stephan

RobMac":1ji8kulr said:
The Ken":1ji8kulr said:
I guess I'd better torque up my nuts and squeeze into my lycra then.

:facepalm: Quick pass me the "mind bleach" :shock:

Too late ah've used it all :p

Had a great morning and got back in plenty of time to go to a crap football match.

I hope everyone in the later group got round without any mishaps. Unless I missed something
Stephan takes my vote for best crash , most catastrophic mechanical failure and oldest retrobike with his Marin. Welcome to MacRetro Stephan , I hope you made it back to your car with the burst mech. Unfortunately you didn't get to meet the main bunch.

Anybody doing an aftermath ?

Hi Guys,

Thanks for a great morning out!
And for the PMs with contact numbers. I only saw them this evening other wise i would have rang to confirm I arrived OK at the car park. I assume you met up with the rest of the clan on the trails somwhere as nobody came back to the car park. Look forward to meeting the rest of the clan (some of you again) some time!

Stephan

Back