festive frollics

Saturday 28th or Sunday 29th

• Saturday 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 29th

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
TK might have won best mechanical after totally trashing his high end new mech on his high end new bike :shock:

I did a proper face plant crash aswell :LOL:

Without seeing the retro Marin, if its older than 1992 then it wins the retro but it probably wins on looks alone :D

Sorry i did'nt make this today guys, was out last night and did'nt get in till 4 thismorning, felt rough all day :facepalm:

Totally knackered now, great day out, despite my wheel and mech being trashed... at least it didn't happen until the end of the ride.

velomaniac":mzp0w4pq said:
TK might have won best mechanical after totally trashing his high end new mech on his high end new bike :shock:

Without seeing the retro Marin, if its older than 1992 then it wins the retro but it probably wins on looks alone :D

Seems like I missed a bit of fun ! It was one of those black and green Palisade Trail. Must have been early '90s .

Hawmaw":386uuath said:
velomaniac":386uuath said:

Seems like I missed a bit of fun ! It was one of those black and green Palisade Trail. Must have been early '90s .

Black and green? That would be a 1992 Palisades then! ;)

Self obsessed fat bike pics :oops:

In the mornin

11634179526_ff199e8d2a_c.jpg

Towards afternoon

11633639843_d36d9e363b_c.jpg

And a last hurly

11633797034_545256bb9c_c.jpg

Back