Fat Wicked Lite 93' (some small changes 05/04/11)

Very nice build! Love the small St. Andrews cross :D You need to get silver spacers between headset and stem. The original Chris King ones are ace. The fork looks nice in yellow: it goes well with the decals. I do agree on the quality though: maybe a nice Judy SL would be a better match and they came in yellow too.

Thanks, I thinking of mags but colour does not match. Still worth to try. Really nice would be original rigid fork. Judys are bit beefy IMO. I've got 1st generation SL's forks with one of my bikes and in all honesty can't feel much difference, both works and feels very similar. Maybe Judys are stiffer thanks to bigger lowers. But good point, defo more sophisticated forks.

Just a small build update; Turbomatic saddle, Psycho Cycle canti hangers, Mt. Christophe toe clips and straps, Michelin Hi-Lite tyres.

Nicely done :D :D :D I think the yellow grips are a touch too much but then I'm not a fan of too much colour coordination. Nicely shot too :cool: what did you use?

Is that canti hanger for parking? Like a camera on some cars? :LOL: :LOL:
Very nice Fat!

My extra pair of eyes :D
kaiser":21gu7qy8 said:
Nicely done :D :D :D I think the yellow grips are a touch too much but then I'm not a fan of too much colour coordination. Nicely shot too :cool: what did you use?
Cheap Nikkor 50mm f1.8 aperture, shoot them quickly on the way back to home.

Back